How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

"FREDDY" handsome long haired - maybe some Rottie - mix

ADOPTED!
Nov 2016

Available for Adoption with Multnomah County Animal Services!

animal # 582252
Mcas weblink

Hi there I'm Freddy! I'm quite the mix of breeds though we think there is some Rottweiler in me. I can be a little shy at first but once I warm up, I'm a sweet and playful fella. I especially like playing ball and will chase after it with glee! I enjoy going for walks and walk well on lead so we can go explore the neighborhood. Sometimes when I get excited I jump up on people and it would be best if my new home used lots of positive, reward-based training to work on this behavior. I also have a tendency to guard my food so my new home would need to have only older children (14+). I am about 1 year old and weigh 70 pounds.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.