How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

"DOZER" nice elder Bull

ADOPTED!
Oct 2016

Available for adoption at Multnomah County Animal Services!

here my Mcas weblink  (pending adoption 10/13)
animal id # 581707

Hi my name is Dozer! I'm a pitbull mix and I'm looking for my new home. I bet you'll fall in love with my goofy face and happy smile! I'm a sweet guy who enjoys hanging out with people. As an older fella, I'm known to be a little "chatty" and I'm all about my cozy bed. Don't get me wrong though, I like to play - especially ball - but sometimes I get a little mouthy. It's all in good fun but I would need a home that will help me learn to play more with toys than my mouth. Because of this I would likely do best in a home with children over 12. I weigh 61 lbs and am about 11-12 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.