How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Saturday, April 9, 2016

"ROGUE" awesome manners and playful too - Boxer mix

"TRANSFERRED" to Oregon Humane Society!
Apr 22, 2016
 
Available for Adoption with Multnomah County Animal Services!

here's my MCAS weblink
animal # 576339

Hello, my name is Rogue. I am a handsome guy who has some pretty awesome manners! I know how to sit, down, and shake but could learn how to walk nicely on leash. I also really love to play. Tennis balls, rope toys, or squeaky toys are great entertainment to me! I have been very reserved with people so my new family should be patient in allowing me time to bond. Also my family should have no cats or small critters. I may enjoy meeting another respectful, similar-sized dog. Please ask about me! I am around 4 years old and weigh 54 pounds
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.