How it works:

Available dogs at the top of the blog, adopted at the bottom! Be sure to check 'older posts.'

Saturday, August 16, 2014

"GOOSE" a silly Pitbull boy

ADOPTED!!!
 
here's my MCAS weblink

You might say that I can be a Silly Goose at times but I will always be sure to put a smile on your face. Yes, I may look like a tough guy but I am definitely the soft and sweet type. I am looking for an active home and prefer women to men. I am best suited to a household with children at least 10 years and a family who will dedicate to helping me brush up on the basics.


 


 
  I am looking for a home as the only pet. I have good house manners and love my Kong and chew toys. I am about 4 years of age and I weigh 70 lbs. Ask about me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you know one of the dogs or have something positive or constructive to contribute, please comment. Thank you.